Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Dilemma

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Z man February 14, 2019 at 7:50 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Z man

As my BMW ages and develops age and circa problems (when parts age out etc.), I was always proud of the fact that I had an independent mechanic that knew BMWs.  When I first went to him with my then 5 year old bike (an 1100 R) he regaled me with stories about his first one that his wife now rides.  Years later I got the 05 RT that I currently ride.  Over the last two years it has proven challenging to support this bike and I have made the statement many times, “If it weren’t for Peter’s shop, I would dump that thing.”  Well, I was just informed that Peter is moving his shop to the beach a good three hour trip away.  Yes, there are dealers closer (45 miles), but I sometimes feel as though they are not straight up with me.  Not that they lie, just not getting the full story.  So it looks like soon, I may be selling the BMW.  Should I wait for the next big $$ repair or just be safe to my wallet and sell in the spring?  Thoughts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent MCNews Posts

MV Agusta Dragster 800RR Pirelli

A COLLABORATION BETWEEN MV Agusta and Pirelli has produced the latest limited edition jewel created by MV Agusta and Pirelli Design, the “Dragster 800...

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R for 2019